Friday, May 01, 2009

More news about floating candle bowls

MetService issue severe weather watch (The New Zealand Herald)

Fri, 01 May 2009 16:07:47 -0700
A band of dense rain is moving over the east of the North Island, prompting MetService to issue a severe weather watch, which is just short of a warning. It says the heaviest falls will be offshore. The rain will get persistent...

Online Pet Shop and Pet Product Supplier Parcel Pets Wins Prestigious Award

Wed, 20 Jun 2007 00:00:01 -0700

If It’s Yellow.…

Fri, 01 May 2009 13:14:00 -0700
“If it’s yellow, let it mellow”. I recently saw this implemented at the EcoHome here in Los Angeles while at a USGBC Green Homes Committee meeting. I felt inspired that night to reintroduce this concept back into my life. I remember my father telling me this last time I remember a serious state-wide drought. Now, Governor Schwarnegger has declared us in an emergency state for water and yet I feel for the most part, we still cling onto some sort of strange sense of false-security; we do not take

No comments: